November 22, 2014

It's "Show Season"!!

Willowdale Estate at Bradley Palmer State Park
For better or worse, the holiday season is here and about to jump into overdrive! Show season is in full swing, with a first-time event, the North Shore Food + Gift Emporium tomorrow (Sunday November 23rd) at a beautiful location in Topsfield, MA, the Willowdale Estate at Bradley Palmer State Park. This will be my first time even visiting the location and I've heard the gardens and grounds are glorious - which is one of the reasons I said yes to doing this show. Sadly they'll be a bit subdued with the season, but even in the dead of winter you can see the beautiful "bones" of a well-designed garden.

Here are some new earrings I'll be bringing with me to the show:

There will be some "holiday-themed" items...

Canape servers, Pickle (or olive) forks, Cheese knives, Spreaders, Pens (and some jewelry mixed in)

Cheese knife and cutting board set




And lots of new necklaces and pendants too....

Tribal Necklace detail


























Hollow beads detail, Wine charms













The last "out of my studio" event for the year will be another first-time show; Cape Ann Artisans Holiday Show & Sale at the Rockport Art Association, Dec. 5 + 6. Meet and greet many of your favorite Cape Ann Artisans under one roof while you relax and shop for those special, one of a kind gifts made right here on Cape Ann. (Details below on poster, or click here)

After all that, I'll be in my studio for several special shopping events happening in Downtown Gloucester; more details are on my website.

Hope to see you somewhere along the way.....and I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment