February 6, 2014

Hyacinth Ruffles Anemone

Today I'd like to share an Anemone pendant with you.

My Anemone pendants are made from ruffled layers of soda-lime glass I handcraft at my torch.

After annealing, I match the layers and wire them together with a coordinating center.  

Hyacinth Ruffles is 2" across. Shades of blue-purples and lavender are inspired by colors and forms in my garden.

The bottom layer has been partially etched to create a soft matte finish. You can just see the touch of dichroic glass I added to the shiny top layer for more sparkle and depth.


Hyacinth Ruffles is a one-of-a-kind piece available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis.  The price is $135. Please email if you are interested in Hyacinth Ruffles.

Photo at left: An Anemone pendant being worn on a cord. Anemones look especially nice on choker length Omega chains.
(Please note: these colors are shown as close to real as I could photograph but may vary by individual monitor).

No comments:

Post a Comment