April 17, 2014

Spring....really?


 From this......(I brought in the forsythia to force it a couple of weeks ago, and it's beautiful and in full bloom now!)......

 ...To this. In less than 24 hours. And what you can't see in the picture to the right is the ice that's covering everything in the shade...and the wind chill in the teens. It feels like January. (but... don't you just love the color of the trees against that aqua sky?)

To compensate: I'm working like crazy, making earring beads, anemones, hoop beads and flowers and just distracting myself from the weather outside. With all the shows coming up it feels good to focus - and the colors make me so happy. (A couple of these are now spoken for, so if there's something you'd like me to save for you or have a question about any of them, just send me a quick email and let me know.)

Hope you all have a peaceful, happy weekend with friends and family. Enjoy....
Earring pairs and Anemones


No comments:

Post a Comment