February 27, 2014

Cabin Fever!

The main topic of conversation I'm hearing everywhere...."We are just so done with winter!" As it's still only the last week of February, I'm guessing Old Man Winter isn't "done" with us quite yet, but I'm daydreaming of snowdrops and crocus...and SPRING Fever!

I know they're there, just waiting to pop up and dazzle us on that first 50 degree day!
  
Above is a photo from my garden from last year, taken towards the end of March...less than a month away now!

...And a new Anemone pendant, bright and cheerful with shades of pinks, blues and glowing greens:  a touch of dichroic sparkle in the center brings this piece to life. This Anemone is about 2 1/4" across.

Summer Hydrangea is a one-of-a-kind piece available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis. The price is $135. Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks for taking a peek.....

No comments:

Post a Comment